When you subscribe to any of our newsletters we collect the personal information you provide. From time to time we may collect further information from you.
If we do not collect some or all of this information, we may not be able to send newsletters or information about our channel and content.
We collect this information to enable us to administer the newsletter, and promote and market products and services of ours and our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop our product and marketing strategies.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• entities who assist us in administering the newsletter;
• marketing, research, and communications agencies;
• our Foxtel Partners , who will use and disclose it for similar purposes as us and subject to their privacy policies;
• Government authorities and agencies, where applicable; and
• other parties where required by law.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or research communications from us or for us to provide your personal information to the Foxtel Partners please unsubscribe at http://www.foxtelarts.com.au/unsubscribe/.